Beginning April 3, 2017, new regulations require IBOs who are acquiring energy customers in Delaware to have an official Delaware Energy Badge.
What does this mean?
IBOs have between April 3 – April 11, 2017 to complete the badging requirements. If an IBO hasn’t completed this process by April 11, they will be unable to acquire customers in the Delaware market (however they will be able to sign up their own personal services).
The badge must be shown to potential customers and IBOs must have it with them at all times when speaking to customers about XOOM Energy for Delaware markets.
IMPORTANT: If you already have a badge for New York, Ohio, or Rhode Island, you are still required to create a badge for Delaware!
What do I have to do?
If You Have Not Completed the Accreditation Process:
Once You Have Completed the Accreditation Process:
Once these steps are completed, an email with the XOOM Energy for Delaware Badge will be emailed to you for you to print.
When meeting with a prospective customer in person, an IBO must do the following:
- XOOM Energy Programs for Small, Medium, and Big Business April 14, 2017
- Flash Wireless: Make the Most of Your Mobile Hotspot April 13, 2017
- Customer Acquisition – April Business Ethics Update April 11, 2017
- New Streamlined Training Process for XOOM Energy in the USA April 4, 2017
- New XOOM Badging Requirements in Delaware April 4, 2017
- Launching Today: Estrella TV on DISH Latino March 29, 2017
- Payment Processing is Simpler & More Affordable than Ever March 27, 2017
- Important Flash Wireless Update: Outage Scheduled March 27, 2017