We are excited to announce that the XOOM Energy Big Business program is now available in Alberta, Canada!
- Open to businesses with an annual commodity spend of $25,000 – $500,000
- Get a custom rate proposal from XOOM to ensure your business customers receive the best available price
- Use the “Big Business Lead Pass Form” in your IBO Back Office to submit leads
Download the Energy for Business Overview Flyer (Canada)
Download the Alberta Lead Pass Form
How to Submit a Lead:
- Print and complete the Big Business Lead Pass Form. All information must be filled out in its entirety and must be legible and accurate, including the business customer’s utility account information.
- Complete Customer Information Form
- All contact information must be provided
- IBO Information is provided and complete
- Under Contract? Please have the customer confirm if they are under contract and provide the contract terms and end date.
- Complete the Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- You must complete a separate LOA for each legal entity(s) you enroll
- Complete the Personal Information Section
- List the accounts for which a quote is requested
- Print Name
- Sign and Date
- Provide Invoice Copies
- Please provide a complete copy of the most recent invoice for each account you will be requesting a quote for.
- The form must be faxed to 866.452.0053 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
After a Lead is Submitted:
- XOOM Energy will evaluate the opportunity, contact the potential customer and develop an energy proposal designed specifically for their needs.
- IBOs will be updated with the status of submitted leads via email throughout the process.
- Customers will not appear on your PCL until they have returned a signed contract for service and complete their enrollment.