For your customers in Ontario who will be renewing their electricity and/or natural gas service with XOOM Energy, there is some important information they need to know and some actions they will need to take to complete their renewal. Please be sure to review and share with your customers the information below to ensure a seamless renewal process and that your customer remains with XOOM Energy.
- Your customer will receive a renewal notice 90 days before the end of their 5-year term. This notice will be delivered via email unless the customer has specified otherwise.
- Your customer can renew at any time after receiving their renewal notice
- Once your customer renews their electricity and/or natural gas service with XOOM Energy, there will be a 10-day recission period
- After the 10-day recission period has ended, your customer will receive an email reminder advising them to contact TPV.com by phone (Residential – 888-481-5699 / Commercial – 833-575-2512) to complete their renewal TPV (third-party verification). PLEASE NOTE: These phone numbers are different than those used during the enrollment process.
- Please be aware that due to utility transaction rules, your customer must complete their TPV at least 20 days prior to their contract expiration date.
- If your customer does not complete their TPV at least 20 days prior to their contract expiration date, their service with XOOM Energy will be dropped and returned to their local utility for service effective on the date of their contract expiration