Unleash the Full AT&T TV Experience with an AT&T TV Device
Did you know that customers who purchase an AT&T TV Device with Voice Remote are much more satisfied with their AT&T experience? As a result, you will benefit from long-term customers and residuals, month after month, year after year.
With AT&T’s TV Device, you can switch between live, recorded, and On Demand TV without missing a beat. This fully integrated TV experience is only available through AT&T! Check out a few of the amazing AT&T TV Device features:
- Use the voice remote to find and control your entertainment – just ask Google*
- Switch between live TV and apps with one click.
- Pair Bluetooth speakers, headphones, gaming controllers & more.**
- Get free express, no-contact delivery.
- Enjoy easy self-setup— just plug it in and start watching.
- Get Live TV*** and access to over 7,000 popular apps like Prime Video, Netflix, and more on Google Play****
Merge traditional familiar features with next-generation technology with the Voice Remote with Google Assistant from AT&T. Control live TV, apps, smart home devices & more with just your voice or by using convenient buttons. With this great remote, get immediate access to:
- Channel guide
- Cloud DVR library
- And more
Customers can get this entire AT&T TV experience for only $5 more a month!
Now with AT&T, when your customers enroll, they can take advantage of:
- No Contract
- One Simple Price
- No Activation Fees
- Instantly Start Streaming
- More sports. More channels. No hidden fees.
* Google login req’d. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
** Req’s compatible smart home device, app, & service.
*** Local Channels: Not available in select areas. Channels vary by package & billing region. Device may need to be in billing region in order to view.
**** Requires purchase of AT&T TV streaming device. Separate subscription/login required for HBO Max, Netflix, Prime Video and other third party apps. Restrictions apply. See amazon.com/amazonprime for Prime Video details.
AT&T TV requires high speed internet. AT&T recommends a minimum internet speed of 8Mbps per stream for optimal viewing. Limit 3 concurrent out-of-home AT&T streams. Separate subscription/login required for 3rd party app content.